Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Twitter Twailbag twednesday

Did you really think, I'd go this long back into blogging without picking up an old gag?





What can I say, boys can be golddiggers too.







No! You just want free shit. Pay up sucka!







Did you lose your keys again Sparkle?





I'll state it again for the record, I'm flattered but uncomfortable with people naming their pets after me.





*Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp* And I can't wait for lunch!





I can't tell you, the Illuminati are reading this!





A more true statement about me has never been uttered.





I did no such thing! You take that back right now!





Thank you! No one ever wants to admit how funny I am.



Thanks for reading,
your favorite tweeter,
Pip

PS- Duh! I'm @PipsBadIdeas.










blog comments powered by Disqus