Monday, March 25, 2013

Random Mission: Dishwasher Pictures

A comedian I love, Kurt Braunohler just had a spectacular failure with his Kickstarter.  Oh he raised the funds, but when he went to execute the project it failed! Horribly. Embarrassingly.

And I realized, I am a stone cold PROFESSIONAL when it comes to horrible, embarrassing, failures!

So as I dive back into blogging, with a cat on my lap, I will embrace the damn title and theme of this blog and go forth releasing my uncontrollable thoughts so they don't clog up my life.

Today I ask a favor. Take a picture of your dishwasher right now and send it to me. Send it here, via email, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr G+, or where ever else you see me online, or text it to me if you are a sarcastic co-worker/friend. If you do not have a dishwasher do not send me a picture of your roommate or a significant other. Take a picture of you dish drying rack.  If you don't have a drying rack, skip this one and play along next time. You can leave the racks in or have them extended out, I do not care. I also do not care if your dishwasher is clean or dirty






Thanks for reading,
your favorite dishwasher photographer,
Pip

PS- I have no clue what I'm doing with these yet.






blog comments powered by Disqus