Thursday, March 28, 2013

I got nothing today...

but I need to post something, anything! So I'll think out loud about my old blog gags. In theory my original plan was 5-7 weekly gags, 4 monthly ones, and then a post every day about whatever I felt like or whatever was going on.  I see no reason why this plan can't still be the goal.  30-60 minutes of writing a night plus a binge on weekends and as with any skill speed comes with practice.

I'd end up with just over 60 posts a month.

The question becomes what gags to revisit and what new ones to develop?

For example TTFN is a lot of work, but it's fun and I like doing it. I will be doing this on Friday so if you have a Listicle from the last 2 weeks, send it along!

Songs to get stuck in your co-workers heads needs to come back. I can milk KBTuesday for a few more stories. Yesterday shows that TTT can still work, especially when I tweet the replies and people get confused. Silly Game Saturday is an easy one. Thursday was always a cop-out and I'll have think of something for Sunday. Maybe I can Storify something for Sundays....yes I like alliteration, and puns.

But the reality is I'll take this one day at a time and use it as a tool to keep my brain working on something positive.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, pass them on!

Thanks for reading,
your favorite delusional binge blogger,
Pip


blog comments powered by Disqus