Sunday, May 13, 2012

Silly Game Sunday: Logo Quiz




This game, Logo Quiz, is nothing more than a test of how much TV do you watch.  And I love it. It's harder than I thought, and that's even taking into consideration that I  take photos of old car brochures and have seen evidence of car companies many of you have never heard of before.



Now I wasn't going to use this, even though I spent 2 hours playing it last night thanks to my lovely wife. But then one of the tumblr's I follow, also got sucked into the black vortex of pop culture knowledge that is this game. Guess what the theme of his blog is?


So if you can tell what this is, I'd owe you.


Try not to stay up so late that you're a zombie at work tomorrow!

Thanks for reading,
Your Favorite Logo Quiz Wizard,
Pip
blog comments powered by Disqus