Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Batman and the minor coincidence

I love my google reader.  It my own personally tailored daily newspaper.  Comics, news, lolcats, music, you name it, if I like it, it's there.  I do love when coincidences occur in my reader.  Random, completely unrelated events whose connection makes me giggle.

Today we had one of these.  Batman.  Now, I know what you are thinking, Batman has got to come up quite often in your google reader.


And you are somewhat correct, but today's incident was a touch more significant that a random batman joke and some custom action figure.  Today the subject of being Batman came up.  And honestly both of them really came to the same conclusion.

First from Nerdcore.de, the long form, we see an article about what it would take to become Batman and whether or not it was actually possible.

Second from Surviving the World we get right to the real heart of the matter.  It' takes a man with a lab coat and a chalk board to bring out the inner truth.

Thanks for reading,
-Pip

PS - Tomorrow's coincidence will be comparing labor strife in the NFL to Dr Who's fight against the Dalek's.  (And no I don't really watch Dr Who but it seems everyone I follow does so I get the jokes, which is the only thing that matters to me.)
blog comments powered by Disqus