Monday, December 6, 2010

A Very Cthulhu Christmas Part 1

Did you know that there are not one but TWO Cthulhu / Lovecraftian X-mas albums out!  And guess who spent way too much time on youtube listening to these songs?   And guess who's going to share them with you?

A Very Scary Solstice and An Even Scarier Solstice were recorded by the H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society

Below are about 15 songs from the two albums.  I'll gather up the rest for later this week.  These are all well produced tracks posted because they are funny.

I Saw Mommy Kissing Yog-Sothoth


Freddy the Red Brained Mi-Go



The Cultist Song



It's The Most Horrible Time Of The Year



I'm Dreaming Of a Dead City



The Shoggoth Song



Have yourselves a scary little Solstice



Silent Night, Blasphemous Night



Death To The World (with lyrics)



carol of the old ones


Awake Ye Scary Great Old Ones



All I Want For Solstice Is My Sanity



Harley Got Devoured by the Undead




It's beginning to look a lot like fish-men



The Great Old Ones Are Coming To Town






Thanks for sharing my blasphemy,
Pip

blog comments powered by Disqus