Thursday, April 1, 2010

2 less than 5 things

So I really had 5 things planned out, but two of them were epic fail, so they went away.  I think the remaining three are worthy enough to stand on their own.

This Philip is more bizarre than me.  I have to give him credit, he's turned a negative into a positive through creativity.  It's one of those "why didn't I think of that?" scenarios.   Everyone in the history of bald has thought about doodling on a bald guys head.  I cannot believe it took until the 21st century before this became an art form.




Dead Blog I miss.
Do you keep a folder in your Reader of dead blogs?  I do.  I truly miss these blogs.  I think this folder deserves more love than just this one lame link, but we'll see.  I have yet to fully explore the depths of things I liked that people have gotten tired of doing.  As for this selection, I dare you to find a blog that had only 8 posts but was cooler.




Amanda Palmer tweets her way through buying her own CD.
This just happened yesterday and I had to share.  As I have crystalized my life's goal into one simple yet powerful mission statement (alright I f_ucking stole it, so what!), I must point out that this woman is doing the very thing I hope to accomplish.  No, not making music.  I want to make money off my madness.
blog comments powered by Disqus