Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wicked Wednesday: Seven Deadly Sins

No, not Wicked as is devilish, but Wicked as in I'm from Boston.  I'm still doing the math research on my new idea for Wednesday.   The twitter thing was a pain for so little comedic value.  

I have decided to dip my toe in another potential 100 idea.  The Seven Deadly Sins.

Cuteness is not one of them, but it probably should be.




On a more serious note, there is some amazing Chess Photography.



Naruto



As always, do the math!



When being gluttonous, or slothy be sure to remember your wine charms!



Some researches at Kansas State University have mapped them.



Again, while being slothy or gluttonous, use a coaster!



We'll wrap this up with a series of vintage looking earrings.



As you leave, go play the game!

This is something that will be revisited.....
blog comments powered by Disqus