Monday, February 8, 2010

Music Monday: Videos Directed by John Flansburgh

Being a huge dork, I am by law forced to be a The Might Be Giants fan.  I have seen them live so many times it is not even funny.  But they know how to put on a show, and I am glad they are still doing their thing, even if it is a little different.  One of the John's, Mr Flansburgh, likes to occasionally direct music videos.  Here are a few of them.

Harvey Danger - Private Helicopter




Ben Folds Five - Song for the Dumped




Frank Black - Los Angeles





Frank Black - Hang Onto Your Ego




They Might Be Giants - The Guitar (The Lion Sleeps)


They Might Be Giants-The Guitar (The Lion Sleeps Tonight)

They Might Be Giants | MySpace Music Videos



They Might Be Giants - Dr Worm




"I think I'm getting good, but I can handle criticism."


He also did a video for the Soul Coughing song Soundtrack to Mary, it does not look like there is an embeddable version available.
blog comments powered by Disqus