Monday, January 4, 2010

Music Monday: Kazookeylele

So the Kazookeylele is a one man band instrument made up of a toy piano, a ukulele, and a kazoo.

The musical madman behind this is Pockets?  It seems he has been filming the playing of his ukulele for nearly 3 years and has recorded some great songs.  He stands for two things everyone should love in music, creativity and having fun.  I wish I could dig up more info on this guy, but I don't think it matters as long as you are enjoying his efforts.

Everyone by now has heard the Final Countdown, but we'll put it first to set the stage.



This musical Genius also believe in a thing called love.



I really need to just do a Bohemian Rhapsody post, when I do, I'll repost this.



Let's do it!  (He credited his inspiration to Paul Westerberg and Joan Jett, although the song is older than his grandparents.)





Did you realize 2009 was the year of the Ukulele?  I helped spread the Ukulele love and I did not even realize it!!

Hit Me Baby One More Time!  God this song was awesome, and so was Britney back then.



Smells Like Teen Spirit is another song that could get it's own post.



No random collection of tunes is complete without WAR PIGS!




And for my wife we end off with Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots.  Or at least I hope that is the weirdly titled Flaming Lips song she loves.....

blog comments powered by Disqus