Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursdaytron: Ze Frank

I love this guy.  I think nearly everything he does is funny.  So I am going to share some of his work with you today.

1) He has a weekly video series on Time, which brings Time closer to that GenX news pov of sarcasm and truth.  He's funnier and less edgy than Keith but not as funny as Colbert.  He turns the humor on and off during these Time videos, and his timing, like that of all good comics, is perfect.  His videos are approachable to everyone.  Something both my Dad and I could laugh at.  This is not at all true about Keith or Colbert

2)  Five, his Hard Times series is a perfect fit for right now.  If you are sick of hearing about how tough things are right now, this series of videos will make you laugh.


HardTimes :: Hole from ze frank on Vimeo.






3) He has a cat named Annie.

4) His website is poorly designed and difficult to use, but amusing once you do figure things out.

5) He sells T-shirts online.  Not one of them has his face on them.

6) He spoke at TED, and didn't finish.  They really cut people off, assholes.



7) He does messed up but seriously funny things like this.

8) Also, like all good comedians, he is not at all a nice person.  Honest.

9) His blog sucks because he does not do full feeds.  I have yet to decide if I should stick to my partial feed ban or mark him as a special case.

10) This is the bit that started it all for him.  It rules, as does almost everything else this guy does.  Enjoy.
blog comments powered by Disqus