Monday, July 13, 2009

Music Monday: Songs I sing to myself at work

I'm not in retail anymore but basically my job is like retail expect that I work better hours, have better customers, see my coworkers everyday, have a desk, and sell better product.  Other than that it's just like retail.



Night Ranger - Sister Christian




Why?!?  Because I some of what I sell at work is motors and whenever I go into the warehouse to grab a motor the chorus to this song gets jacked into my head and stays there for the rest of the day.


TLC - No Scrubs



Why?!?  If you sold these you'd sing this song too!


Devo - Whip It




Why?!?  Whenever I process the shipping, I ship, ship it good!


Three Dog Night - One is the Loneliest Number



Why?!? When someone calls me and orders just one item and ships it it makes me feel sad, and makes me sing.



John Denver -  Leaving on a Jet Plane



Why?!?  Because there are railroad tracks behind my office and twice a day a Freight Train passes by.  And bonus:



A glimpse into my mind and the f'd up connections it makes, enjoy!
blog comments powered by Disqus