Monday, July 27, 2009

Music Monday: 8-bits of Heaven

The other day I came across this.  And I went on an 8-bit trip through music.  I decided to share my bad trip with you.

Thriller - coda

Smells Like Teen Spirit - coda  with 10 others! (I should add that to the list of 100 topics, I bet there are over 100 covers worth  posting about..)



You knew I was going to do that too, didn't you?  (I'm sure there are also 100 good RicRolls....)

The Cure - Just Like Heaven



See like an abusive boyfriend, I am mean and then nice.

Journey - Anyway You Want It


And then mean again


Lady Gaga - Pokerface


Yes, that felt dirty, but the song is everywhere so...


Oasis - Wonderwall



G'n'R - Sweet Child 'O Mine


Only because I love my wife.  What was that dear?  If I loved you I never would have made you listen to that?  Well that's what you get for actually reading my blog.  I also did not force you to hit play, did I?


Rihanna - Umbrella


Cheesy pop, had to go there.


David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust/Suffragette


I double dog dare you to listen to all 7+ minutes of that.


Wow, I went nuts here.  I usually don't use this many songs.  You can thank me later.  Also, and you can verify this for yourself, The Final Countdown sounds exactly the same on 8-bit.   Honest.
blog comments powered by Disqus