Saturday, June 6, 2009

Million Dollar Idea:

When my madness strikes, you suffer.

I have seen that the most simple and efficient way to make it big quick in blogging is to have a single topic blog.  To relentlessly exploit a single idea or topic to infinity.  See:  Michael Pollan or Michel Foucault?,  I Can Has Cheezburger?,  Stop Makingt That Duckface,  Ask a Urinal, etc.  In this respect I think I have come up with an original concept, unresearched as of yet, The Pig Latin Blog.  The blog will contain some combination of: A) Nothing but posts about various topics in Pig Latin, B) links to places across the internet where Pig Latin has reared it's ugly head, or C) Translations of other blogs' posts into Pig Latin for either entertainment or annoyance purposes.  Now it probably needs a better title, and pity upon the soul who puts the work into that blog, but this one is a winner.

My mission for you, the two random people who read this blog, is any one of the following:
1) Create this blog for me and pay me a royalty for the idea.
2) Find out that this blog already exists and burst my bubble, making me cry myself to sleep.
3) Con someone into making this blog so we can laugh at and collect a royalty from them.

Go my minions and display to me the power I wield over the internets.
blog comments powered by Disqus