Tuesday, April 21, 2009

USB Tuesday: Tools!

Our inspiration this week came from Nerdcore.de, seriously I am so glad I stumbled upon his blog.



It's a USB Chainsaw, useful for fighting USB Zombies.  From the asian limited edition version of Resident Evil 5.


Now I face one of those tough editorial choices us bloggers encounter daily.  Do I blow my only other good one now or make you wait until the end?

Guess what?  I suck.


No, it really works.  As much as any infomercial gimmick can.  Why don't you go buy one and then tell me how awesome it is.


I can't make it up to you.  I can show you a cool key shaped usb drive.


Buy  After looking at LaCie's website these are serious products that they put real time into designing.


Two batteries:
1) A flash drive.


Buy

2) A Battery.  Yes, it's a battery that you charge via a USB port hidden in the head.


Buy


Know how I told you I was saving my only other good link for last?


I nailed you on that one!   Buy
blog comments powered by Disqus