Monday, April 6, 2009

Music Monday



Oh, I am not messing around anymore!

But I will be kinder for the rest of this monday.

For example you shall get two Beatles tunes this week.  And this week only!
Cry Baby Cry
I Want You (She's So Heavy)

That project is amazing and I will link them every week.  I want you to get to the point where you skip me and go straight to them.

Caliparication
Ryan Parker songs are usually really good.  Acoustic, sports related, and when his sports allegiances don't bug me then I love him.  He gives you a good reason to take music lessons so you can have fun later in life.  Plus the pun he uses here is just brilliant.

Jerk of All Trades - Lunachicks



Took me forever to find a video of them where both the audio and the video were at least tolerable.  And I'm glad it was the song that got me into them.  The person who uploaded the video is wrong though, it was not from 2002.  Syndi and Chip had both left band long before then.
blog comments powered by Disqus