10) January The Patriots continue to roll. Feb would have been #1. :(
9) February discover a breif by fun addiction to Kdice.
8) September Decisions were made, by me and others, that set up for the knock out October that won the year for me.
7) December Launch of the Third String Quarter Back. And my Mom signed up for Facebook. Don't worry Your Mom is next! Wow that's both the saddest and scariest Your Mom joke I have ever made. I found out Giselle has a twin sister. Seriously how did I not hear about this sooner! Her name is Patricia.
6) March The launch of my first Mock Madness tournament. Winner has yet to be announced because I am that type of jerk. I have 2 planned for this march. One for the here at the PBI and an updated version of last year's over at the 3SQB. Brett Favre retires. Sadly this too could have been #1.
5) July I discover the joy of Fivethirtyeight.com Camping
4) June Celtics finally win Title #17
3) November Barack Obama Elected
2) October Got married, got a job. (placed second because this is not a blog about my personal life, but the events were so significant that they could not be ignored.)
1) August because it was the official launch of this blog.
2009 is here, enjoy because I know I will.