Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Inappropriate Songs to Celebrate Obama's Win or McCain's Loss

I have stated that this blog is a place for me to vent my insanity and so far I have kept it free from that, well that time ends right now!

Today I bring you, before a single state closes it's polls, The Inappropriate List of Songs to use to Celebrate Obama's Victory or McCain's Defeat.  Because John Sydney McCain III is going down hard, Dukakis hard, Dole Hard, your mom hard.  (sorry HTBD)  I am not loaidng this post up with Youtube videos becuase I hate when people do that, but all songs that can will have a link there, so enjoy.

I Got Your Money - ODB vid

Guilty of Being White - Minor Threat vid

White Lines - Grandmaster Flash (Sorry Barack, but I had to make a coke joke) vid

Never Gonna Get It - En Vogue vid

Momma Said Knock You Out - LLCoolJ vid

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2 vid

Georgia on My Mind - Ray Charles (yes, obama is going to win Georgia, you heard it here first, not here as in me, but here as in where the link takes you.) vid

This Old Man - Yes that song!  This old man went rolling home.  Which home is the question.

Ya'll Gonna Make Me Lose My Mind - DMX vid

Ebony and Ivory -  Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder Just because I want that song stuck in your head all day. vid

Always Into Somethin' - NWA vid

Loser - Beck vid (last minute edit!)

A few last points:
First - I know I left out a few songs, so iif you have any suggestions I'll make a second post with a much better list composed of your suggestions
Second - I had to pick and NWA song and I apologize if i could have done better, see first point.
Third - You can probably tell exactly how old I am based upon this selection of songs. ;)
Fourth - This list is intended for those with a sense of humor.  If you don't have one, don't blame me.
Fifth - GO VOTE!  Even if it's for Ron Paul or Mickey Mouse.

Inauguration update:

Good Riddance - Green Day.  I stink for missing this one!
blog comments powered by Disqus