Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daily Disambiguation: Kennedy

Kennedy


America's 35th President has OVER 9000!!! things named after him.  These things include nearly 30 High Schools, over 10 middle schools (including Hudson, Ma (not listed)), apparently only 1 elementary school, the airport who's parking plan is so beautifully pictured above, an entire center in Washington DC where people who like to talk get broadcast on NPR frequently, a Library in Boston, a Space Center, and a bridge that connects Louisville to Indiana.


View Larger Map


This is going to be a many parter so bear with me as I try to make a week of this.  I knew there would be layers to this but not as much as what I found once I started digging!

Google

Amazon

Grainger

My Google Reader

IMDB


I Wanna Be a Kennedy - Kill Hannah





blog comments powered by Disqus